QUALITY CONTROL IN CHINA
- Our quality control inspections in China are based on the Guideline MS105E (ISO 2859) adapted to the particularities of each client.
- We draw up an individual inspection protocol agreed by consensus with the client.
- All clients have a direct line to their inspector or quality inspectors before/during/after the inspection.
- From the Headquarters in Barcelona, our Chinese key account personnel provide support and follow up our clients.
- Our client receives the inspection report the next day quality inspection, between 8:00 h and 10:00 h in the morning. You can comment and discuss it with your quality inspector, via mail, phone or Skype.
- The quality control inspectors are assigned to each customer based on their training and experience.
Types of inspection
Control of starting material
Our technicians travel to the manufacturer’s installations in order to review the starting material and deliver the report to the client within 24 h.
Our technicians travel to the manufacturer’s installations in order to control the different stages of the production process and deliver the situation report to the client.
Control of finished product
Our technicians travel to the manufacturer’s installations in order to review the finished product and deliver the report to the client within 24 h, always before shipment.
Our technicians travel to the manufacturer’s installations in order to obtain samples of the product and take these immediately for laboratory analysis. The analysis report is delivered within 3 to 5 days.
Loading into the container
Our technicians supervise the loading of the finished product in the container until it is sealed.
FACTORY REPORTS IN CHINA
- Our inspectors of quality control travel to the facilities of the manufacturer in China performing an inspection of the company, where they study and photograph the production processes and the facilities, deliver subsequently to the customer a full factory report, which reflects the general date of the company, facilities, processes, controls of quality, machinery and equipment, human factor, certificates, products range, and other essential parameters.
- We carry out FACTORY REPORTS to assess the level of the manufacturers, as well as the AUDITS OF QUALITY to ratify the suppliers of our customers before the government entities.
- Factory reports do not include exceptions or corrections, but they are an essential tool for our customers when evaluating potential new suppliers thanks to the exhaustive description of the organization and its processes. Its price is more economical than a factory audit.
- All the factory reports offer a clear vision of the company thanks to a well-defined script and the explanations with supporting photographs of the facilities, machinery, processes, products and certifications.
- All certificates of manufacturer incorporated into the factory report are photographed from the original document, never from a copy by our on-site quality control inspectors.
QUALITY AUDITS IN CHINA
- Our auditors travel to the facilities of the manufacturers in China to carry out a full factory audit, including the objectives of the SA8000 standard to monitor the international labor rights and the corporate social responsibility.
- • Our quality audits are previously agreed upon with each client on the basis of the standard procedure and prior script for each sector. In this way we can adapt the procedure of quality audit to the needs of each customer.
- • Reports are delivered in the language desired by the client, normally in English or Spanish, during the following week of the dates of visit to the factory where the audit has been made.
NEW SUPPLIERS IN CHINA
Searching for new suppliers in China
- We help our clients to locate manufacturers of products at origin which would later then be directly managed by the client, a posteriori offering the possibility of contracting IGs’s services of QUALITY CONTROL .
- We offer this service as a supplement providers search for customers who have resources prospecting Asian markets but sometimes do not reach the original sources of production of certain items. Our offices and technical structure in each country allows us to offer a plus in the search.
- • Finding suppliers or products is carried out in 2 phases:
– Phase 1: The client provides a technical product details and target price. From these initial elements started looking for suppliers within two or three weeks to submit an initial report, with the list of all contacts and initial quotations obtained.
– Phase 2: We choose manufacturers who have confirmed a quotation within the scope of our client money and ordered samples. Once the client has received these samples, choose the best option or options. Finally, we send a technician to perform quality control factory report and deliver it to the client as the last step of the process.
LABORATORY ANALYSIS IN CHINA
- We carry out laboratory analysis at origin for a wide variety of products.
- We have agreements with two of the main international certification bodies with their own laboratories in China.
- We deliver the results in a period of time that is between two and four working days, depending on the type of product and the number and complexity of parameters to be analyzed.
QUALITY CONTROL IN SPAIN
Quality control inspections in Spain:
From January of 2017, we offer inspections of quality control in Spain with the same methodology and experience that we have endorsed our path more than ten years in this field developed in China.
It can be inspection for product quality or container loading, and it includes the option of performing a laboratory analysis of samples taken during the inspection. Our inspectors can perform the quality controls both in the facilities of the manufacturer as in the same port of shipping.
We make the inspection Protocol jointly with our customer, and adapt to their specifications at the time of setting the size of the sample and to establish a checking-list appropriate to each product.
PRODUCT REPROCESSES AND RETROFIT OF COMPONENTS THROUGHOUT EUROPE
For permanent controls we offer technicians on-site, with the figure of local technicians. Having the personal, equipment and know-how required, we perform reprocesses of product or retrofit of components, in any point of Spain.
We have provided this service for many years with local technicians, who review and rework or retrofit across all Europe, the technician team has more than 15 people.
In automotive, one of our main sectors, besides our template fixed in Ford Valencia and Opel Figueruelas, 3 local engineers working in plants of Opel between Eisenach and Russelsheim, Germany, who can also serve for other plants in Germany, France and Turkey on the basis of 12-24 hours.
Another key sector to us is the renewable energies, where we carry out the repairs of warranty of the transformers in locations as Doha (Qatar), Narvik (Norway), London (UK), Hendai (UK), Membury (UK), Cornwall (UK), Gdansk (Poland), Carrara (Italy), Frome (UK), Timisoara (Romania), or Ostrava (Rep. Czech).